We've been hosting web sites for over 10 years and are passionate about getting it right.
After all, our core business is web site development so we ought to know a thing or two about it. With a bewildering choice of hosting companies selling web site hosting, we thought we would try and share some of our experience with the view that you would choose a solution that works for you.
What should you look for in a hosting company? What sets one option apart from another in terms of value to you, the client?
While the needs of each individual or company will vary slightly, there are quite a few common concerns found across the board which we believe should always be considered when choosing a company to entrust with looking after your web site, your emails and of course your valuable customer data.
- Server Owners - Does your hosting company own their dedicated servers?
- Server Location - Are your servers UK based?
- Server Administrators - Does your hosting company employ qualified staff that are able to fix a problem should a disaster arise?
- Disaster Recovery - Does your hosting company offer full back-up and data retrieval facilities?
- Fast Server - Does your hosting company limit the number of web sites hosted on their servers?
If your hosting company can answer yes to all of the above questions you are off to a good start.
At Mindvision, we take your on-line business very seriously and do not share our servers with other hosting companies which means that we can be confident about 'who' has access to your hosting account. Our dedicated 'Mindvision Only' servers are located in Telehouse, London, Docklands which is considered to be one of the most secure and advanced web server environments in the UK. We have a fantastic uptime record of over 99.9% and for complete peace of mind we use the R3 back-up system to ensure that your data is always safe even in the unlikely event of a complete server failure.
Call 01666 826226 for pricing or more details.