Printed brochures set and represent the tone of your company.
From an initial business card to company brochures and contractual documentation, we use intelligent design to maximise the opportunities provided by printed literature.
If you are considering engaging us to design your brochures, catalogues or other printed materials, it is helpful for us to know the following information:
- The audience and objectives and budget of your project.
- The information about your brand and products or services that you want to communicate.
- Historically, some of the other printed materials used by your company.
- Do you have any examples of designs that particularly appeal?
- What would you like the recipients to think about your company after receiving your printed materials?
- What are your delivery requirements?
- Would you like us to print the materials, as well as design them?
We can also advise you on all aspects of the design for print process, including image sourcing, materials etc.